Properties for Sale
Properties For Sale in
No items found
Submitted tenders will be opened virtually using Microsoft Teams. Join the meeting on your computer or mobile app by visiting https://tinyurl.com/7s2fpkee or access the meeting by phone (audio only) using the phone number +1 647-559-4268 and Conference ID: 865 119 567#.
Click here to download a free copy of the Request for Proposal Tender Package Request For Proposal
Submission Date – June 10, 2021 at 1:00pm
The Tender Package has information about the Centre Hastings surplus property including:
1. Assessed value of the property
2. Annual taxes
3. Aerial photo
4. Property information
5. Proper form to submit RFP
6. Proper envelope for submitting a RFP
7. Advertisement for tax sale
Roll Number: 12 30 138 010 24700 & 12 30 138 010 24740
PIN: Part PIN 40191-0068
Address: 95 Rollins St. South & 44 Furnace St
File Number: MCH-ADMIN-07
Submit your development plan and return to the above address by June 10th, 2021 1:00 p.m.
Your development plan must demonstrate the following:
a) Commitment to developing six-plexes for seniors 55+
b) Demonstrate a timeline which will be considered by Council and will be binding to the condition of sale.
c) Expected timelines for project completion.
d) All other details of your proposed development
e) Should you be proposing a phased approach to the development please identify timelines and phases.
Please provide as much information as possible for consideration.
95 Rollins St. South & 44 Furnace St (Vacant Land)
Minimum Tender Amount:
Centre Hastings 2021-06-10-07SP
- The purchase price may be subject to HST
- All legal fees regarding this transaction will be my responsibility
- Any necessary survey costs shall be the responsibility of the purchaser
- Acceptance of this offer to purchase does not guarantee that any planning applications (minor variance, zoning by-law amendment etc.) will be approved
- Development of the property must be completed within an approved timeline of the closing of the transaction or the property will be returned to municipal ownership less a 10% penalty.
- Development of the property must be six-plexes for senior residents. This will be a condition of sale.
- Various conditions may be placed on the acceptance of the offer at the discretion of Council.
- The property is purchased on an “as is” basis.
- The highest or any other proposal may not necessarily be accepted and Council may defer a decision to a later date.
Be the First To Know
About new listings. Follow SurplusProperty.ca on Twitter.